TBL BENTONITE SULPHURTBL has recently launched “BENTONITE SULPHUR” for soil applications as a slow release fertilizer.
Bentonite Sulphur consist of 90% Sulphur with 10% Bentonite as carrier material to work as slow release fertilizer.
“TBL CAN SUGGEST BETTER PACKAGE OF PRACTICES FOR NUTRIENT APPLICATIONS BASED ON EXISTING AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES”
ADVANTAGES OF ORGANIC AGRI INPUTS OVER INORGANIC AGRI INPUTS
INORGANIC AGRI INPUTS
- It creates residual effect on soil Texture / Structure and Soil Biology
- It creates Toxicity in the soil
- It deteriorates Microbial population in the soil
- Instant performance but loss of effectiveness within a short time - 3-4 days
- It decreases Nutrient value in the soil due to fixation / leaching problems. The Nitrogen Fertilizers quickly evaporates into the atmosphere and may not be available for the crops for longer period.
- It decreases Nutrient value of farm produce and leaves chemical residues on farm produce. It substantially improves Nutrient value and quality of farm produce and there will be no residual effect on farm produce
- Shelf life of Cereal and horticultural farm produce is minimal.
- The crops are vulnerable for insect / pest attack.
- There is no guarantee improving color, flavor, aroma and uniform shape of farm produce
- Leaves chemical residues on end produce, which may cause diseases for end consumers
- Application of Chemical Fertilizers deteriorates the organic structure and texture of the soil and minimizes the microbial activity
- The end produce does not have more quality, ie.. quickly perishable and hence fetches no advantage in Pricing
- Chemical nutrients on application in soil sets dissolved in the available soil moisture and will become bio-available in the soil only to the extent of 7 – 30% and of which only 15 – 20% of the nutrients will become bio available to the plants. The rests will undergo the process of soil fixation.
ORGANIC AGRI INPUTS
- It improves organic Carbon percentage in soil
- It improves Rhyzo-sphere and over all soil Health
- It improves soil micro-flora and generates useful microorganisms in the soil and increase its population
- Instant performance but long term effect upto 18 – 20 days
- It improves Nutrient value of the soil and there will be no fixation or leaching problems and this improves soil health. There will not be soil fixation problem and the organic nutrients are 100% water soluble, 100% Bio available and 100% biodegradable
- It substantially improves Nutrient value and quality of farm produce and there will be no residual effect on farm produce
- Shelf life of all Agricultural and Horticultural produce improves substantially
- It reduces insect / pest attack on crops due to its long lasting Nutrient value on soil and farm produce
- It substantially improves color, flavor, aroma and provides uniform shape for the produce
- Totally safe and eco-friendly for farmers, soil and crop and end produce and most importantly environment. Therefore healthy for end consumers.
- Application of Organic Plant Nutrients enhances the organic structure and texture of the soil and maximizes the microbial activity
- The end produce appears distinct and more keeping pleasing with its special qualities and fetches high remunerative prices than the produce cultivated with chemical fertilizers
- Organic Plant Nutrients are 100% water soluble, 100% bio available to plants and 100% bio degradable with no soil fixation process