TRIPURA NPK Contains multiple organic compounds (Proteino-lacto-gluconate) based chelated major nutrients along with Amino acids & Organic Carbon.
(Formulated with Activated Organic Nutrients)
- The combination of NPK addresses the deficiencies of N.P. K in the soil and improves the fertility of soil and helps in increasing yield.
- It is the major component for the photosynthesis and necessary for the formation of Amino acids which are useful for building block of proteins.
- Significant component of DNA & genetic material which allows the cells to grow and reproduce.
- It helps in root formation, root growth and water use efficiency.
- It helps in fruit formation, quality and increases the disease resistance.
AVAILABLE PACK SIZES & DOSAGE :
DOSAGE of Granulated Fertilizer: 25Kgs / acre (depending on crop
Dosage will vary as per soil health & Agro climatic conditions
Granules: 25Kg Pack.
For soil application, this formulation coated/ mixed on granulated carrier material (Enriched Nutritional Mycelium Granules)
DOSAGE of Water Soluble Liquid Fertilizer:
1) Foliar Application: 3-4ml /litre of water.
2) Drip Application: 0.25-0.50ml / litre of water.
3) Fertigation: 1.00-1.50ml / litre of water.
Liquid: 250ml, 500ml, 1Ltr & 5Ltr